The Student Room Group

Seriously stressing out now, please help/advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Sena5
That's good idea.Take an year break and work. ONce you finish your work complete your studies.
It happens.

I know its a good idea, that's the reason I want to do it...

Unfortunately, I was too stupid to turn down a previous offer, and now I have a dream job but it may not be for the whole year.

I will be paid for now, and there be a chance for it to be extended for a year, but its all due to the finance!

Should I take the offer? I mean to me its like a summer intern... man am I ****ing annoyed
Reply 81
Original post by po10tial
I know its a good idea, that's the reason I want to do it...

Unfortunately, I was too stupid to turn down a previous offer, and now I have a dream job but it may not be for the whole year.

I will be paid for now, and there be a chance for it to be extended for a year, but its all due to the finance!

Should I take the offer? I mean to me its like a summer intern... man am I ****ing annoyed

Yea. Just take it. ask the other company if they have hired anyone to the same post you applied there if you wish.
Reply 82
Original post by Sena5
Yea. Just take it. ask the other company if they have hired anyone to the same post you applied there if you wish.

Yeah, I'm planning on taking it.

As for my first offer, I think it would be awkward to ask them for the job. I know they are still interviewing, but I don't even know what to say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending