Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Possible treatment/cure for baldness? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technol...-grows-3729641

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/06/20/he...cure-alopecia/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24607696

I knew my baldness was coming from a very young age - well ever since I learnt about genetics in GCSE Biology ....

My dad is bald, my two older brothers are bald to, and so are my uncles on both sides of the family ... Does it bother me? Not too much.

Ever since seeing the signs (thinning, loss of density and receding temples) I've cut my hair short, and I've got to say I look pretty sexy.

I'm 6''6, yet quite skinny, but besides that my head is a master piece.

I weight 86 Kg at the moment, but I'm going to start a regime to gain some weight, and what place better to start by quitting smoking

I read these articles on how this guy who was suffering from this immunity disease, and how he took these arthritis drugs and grew back his hair over the space of 8 months - and I was astonished ....

How would I feel if I grew back my hair? Happy, I guess...

But at the end of the day, it's just hair ... and only a small minority of women actually care if you have hair or not, and those girls aren't worth any of my time ...

It's not like I have this "life threatening" disease ... it's just MPB and I'm not the only one to have it

What are your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Quit smoking and you are RATED! If I were you I would do something to get my hair back because baldness only suits some people! That's my opinion but do what you think is best for you. Good luck with everything!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.