Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey I was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me, my rent instalment is due 1st of August and dum say that I shouldn't have to pay it till my place has gone unconditional as atm it is still a conditional offer. However VH say that I'm supposed to pay it on the 1st of August still and that I should download a for off their website and fill it in and send it back. As I've got conflicting information I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do so if anyone can help it would be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to VH and they said as long as you show them a copy of your student finance loan payment dates they'll tailor the payments to suit, I doubt they'll make you pay before it's unconditional! But they're really nice at VH so email them or give them a ring!x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.