The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Exactly. Point being not hearing doesn't mean you haven't good news.
Original post by street.lovin'
Applied for HR Graduate Faststream. Completed the online test back in September, no email, nothing. Status is still Awaiting on results. I guess it is obvious I failed it. I am applying for other schemes, too, in the private sector. Hopefully, I will hear some good news. Well done to you all who have been successful so far. Good luck!

I'm still waiting to hear back too! Applied also for the HRFS back in September!
Folks are e-tray scores moderated across streams? Because the deadline for the last e-tray opportunity for commercial/finance folks elapsed quite some time ago!
I just found out I passed the online tests for the Communication Service! This came after a wait of nearly three weeks, so presumably they've just decided my marks weren't quite bad enough to get rid of me. :biggrin:
Damn. I'm still waiting for communication tests. Should be soon then.
Reply 1125
Does every Stream have an orientation day? Haven't had an invite for the GFS.
Do you have disability requirements?
Original post by PJ07
Does every Stream have an orientation day? Haven't had an invite for the GFS.

It doesn't look like it--I didn't get one for the generalist stream either.
I believe it's for people who have disability requirements.
Hi does anyone have the FSAC on 3rd December for Commercial and Finance?
if you do rather well on the assessment day, what is the earliest you can heard back that you have been successful?
If u do rather well on the assessment day, what is the earliest you can find out you have been successful?
Got my unsuccessful today finally. Must have been the competency test as I was exempted from the other two. Anyone know how you ask for your mark compared to the pass mark? Or do you have to wait til they have marked everyones?
Hi,

I got my unsuccessful yesterday and requested my results.

Verbal: better than 95%
Numerical: better than 76%
Competency: better than 54%

Given that it was presumably my competency score that meant I didn't get through I am very curious as to what score you needed to get through, is there anyone on here who got successful last minute who could tell me what they got to pass?
Original post by cravendale29
Hi,

I got my unsuccessful yesterday and requested my results.

Verbal: better than 95%
Numerical: better than 76%
Competency: better than 54%

Given that it was presumably my competency score that meant I didn't get through I am very curious as to what score you needed to get through, is there anyone on here who got successful last minute who could tell me what they got to pass?

how did you get your results?
Original post by jelly1000
how did you get your results?

I replied to their unsuccessful message saying please could I have the breakdown of my test results.
I replied to their unsuccessful message saying please could I have the breakdown of my test results.

I tried and it said I had illegal characters in my message :/ All I've got are letters.
Original post by jelly1000
I tried and it said I had illegal characters in my message :/ All I've got are letters.

delete their message below and send yours. :smile:
delete their message below and send yours. :smile:

thanks, that worked
Finished the etray. The first section took me 30 mins out of the allotted hour. Im assuming this is a very bad sign.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending