Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey starting the DFP FAST TRACK corse in sept 2014

Can any second year DFP FAST TRCK students at Ravensbourne describe to me what the first year timetable is like? Since its three years of work mashed into two.
    I kind of need to know as I would need a job during Uni and if the timetable is to heavy this might not be possible. if thats the case then i need to think of alternative funding ideas, or just save more over the summer

thanks in advance
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Harvey,

Congratulations on gaining a place on the the DFP Fast track course this September.

Below is a link to where you can find the DFP Fast Track timetable for 2013-2014. It will give you a brief overview of how your week will be divided up.

DFP Fast Track Timetable: http://timetable.rave.ac.uk/g102.html
    (If you need help understanding this, reply to this post).

Even though the Fast Track course is intensive, it is not designed to be invasive of personal time that students need, so I believe if you dedicate enough time to uni work and outside work- a job could be OK. There are often many jobs available in The 02 arena, located directly opposite Ravensboune.

Still consider alternative funding ideas and saving over summer, as that would be a good idea also!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ravensbourne,

Thank you so much for the reply, has put it into better perspective for me!

Student finance wise I found out I'm getting more then expected, so if I find balancing the job and uni too hard I have that and my savings to fall back on, so things are looking good in that area now.

Thanks for all the help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.