Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I submitted my student finance application on February 23, including my parents income details etc. And they said that everything has been submitted and it'll take at least 6 weeks to process the application. And now it's the end of July and they yet haven't got back to me. I hate speaking over the phone if there's no way then I will. But can anyone else help me in this matter.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Asma,

In this case the only way to check your application is either to login online and check for any updates or call us on 0300 100 0607 and speak to an adviser who can check this for you. Thanks

So, I did ring student finance and they told me that I need to provide my passport details. I have provided them with the details, this July. But, again I have got no response from them!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry thats the same with me because i have a passport from a different country they needed evidence which I did provide but its not enough now 1 week left to me moving away they out of nowhere said I need to get more evidence because right now my application is denied. and I am so scared but I went to see my past teachers and they said it happens these things but it should sort out eventually.

good luck
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello, in both your cases am sorry but you will need to call on 0300 100 0607. For an update.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.