Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else do this or know why this happens

ReputationRep:
    not normal...maybe they're in an emotional place...

ReputationRep:
    Was the girl Crying?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Did you ask her first?...

JK, never happened to me or anyone I've been with. Your hormone levels are altered dramatically during sexual arousal (you may have noticed!), this is what is causing you(?) to cry probably by either amplifying something that's already upsetting you or the fact that you're enjoying sex so much (tears of joy!).

When I lost my virginity, the woman started crying towards the end. She explained afterwards that it was frustration that she was trying something that could make her come, but knew it wasn't going to happen that time.

It did add to the memorableness of the occasion.

I was once with a girl who cried during sex. She had been single for years and hadnt had sex for quite a long time. It was clearly a very emotional an sexually exciting experience for her judging from the response of her body to stimulation. A Totally fab experience for both of us..

ReputationRep:
    Unless you utterly blew her mind love, keep your zipper up and change your number.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.