Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    High, after having applied for student finance for my second year and having signed and returned my correspondence (which was sent to my term time address for NEXT YEAR) and thus I had to print it off, the payments for 2014/15 appeared in my payments schedule.

However, now they have disappeared and only show the payments which have been made for 2013/14. As I have signed the declaration and I have received no further correspondence, can I assume it has still gone through as normal and I will receive the loan as I normally do?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joshalos,

Your payments wont normally schedule online until we draw closer to the start of your academic year. You can refer to the payment dates on your notification of entitlement.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hi Joshalos,

Your payments wont normally schedule online until we draw closer to the start of your academic year. You can refer to the payment dates on your notification of entitlement.
    Thanks
    Brilliant, thank you! I was just worried as they were there but were then removed.

Thanks for putting my mind at rest!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.