Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone neen rejected by mmu i have bad as levels a b in sociology c in psychology u in biology and chemistry i want to go mmu in biomed i resat some exams and confident will do well

ReputationRep:
    if you can get the biology and chemistry higher im sure your application would be successful .. however if they remain at a u/e/d level there is always the biomedical science foundation course which will run you through the areas needed to do biomed in a year .. you sit an exam at the end and you have a confirmed place on the full biomed course when you finish if you pass the exam

so whatever the grades there is always routes you can take to get you to where you want to be

i hope your results work out for you ^^

-Jack-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.