The Student Room Group

Is it safe to write your personal statement for biology and midwifery????

Hi, from a young age i have always wanted to become a midwife. Since im from scotland only 3 universities offer midwifery. So i have been thinking of a back up option. I love biology too but not as much as i don't really like the experiment side of things. Anyway there are only 2 biology courses that suit my needs, so a total of 5 places is perfect for ucas. Do you think its possible to write a ps on midwifery and biology, or is it a bit risky.

Any advice would be much appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by chloeeeeeee
Hi, from a young age i have always wanted to become a midwife. Since im from scotland only 3 universities offer midwifery. So i have been thinking of a back up option. I love biology too but not as much as i don't really like the experiment side of things. Anyway there are only 2 biology courses that suit my needs, so a total of 5 places is perfect for ucas. Do you think its possible to write a ps on midwifery and biology, or is it a bit risky.

Any advice would be much appreciated

I think that it would be hard to make your personal statement for both biology and midwifery but it can be done. I'd personally just apply for midwifery :smile: that way you can get more into your personal statement about what makes you a strong candidate to do it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending