Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nigella's Road To UCL 2014...... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I'm Nigella and this is my offically 2014 blog about my road to UCL this september!

I have 8 weeks till I start university, I'm going to UCL and this will be my blog/diary/journey about everything that happens before i get there and everything that happens during my first year!

This blog won't be perfect, I'm not a writer however I hope it will convery perfectly all I go through.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    So, I have 8 weeks left till uni starts and nothing is going as planned. While I hope my student loan should cover my costs, I do know that living in London with the price of my UCL hall rent, it simply won't be enough. I wanted to save a bit more money as a back up, that just isn't happening.

I don't feel very confident physically (I've gotten an acne attack out of the blue after 2 years of being acne free). I'd like to lose a few pounds and tone up abit before university starts also. I hope my skin clears up and I lose the weight I want before September.

I want to try out for the UCL Musical Theatre society, my singing is rusty atm and I can't afford refresher lessons so I'll have to practise myself at home. I've already chosen my audition song so I shall prep at home for it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.