Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Am starting a adult nursing course at DMU in Jan 2015. I live in London and was wondering if anyone has any info about when i should start looking for accommodation, applying for student finance and herd back from the uni after you received your conditional offer.

Please get back to me. Begining to panick🙈
    Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChanApp)
    Hey,
    Am starting a adult nursing course at DMU in Jan 2015. I live in London and was wondering if anyone has any info about when i should start looking for accommodation, applying for student finance and herd back from the uni after you received your conditional offer.

Please get back to me. Begining to panick🙈
    Thanks xx
    Hey I'm starting in January too. It's a bloody night mear you start looking at the end of September the man told me but mainly around October/november as people drop out spaces become available worry about the finance bit first as it takes the longest and has deadlines. Apply for the finance and then the bursary. I didn't hear anything back from them until I rang them have u emailed them your grades also. If so you should get a confirmation letter in a few weeks. Don't panic tho they are prioritising September starters

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. If you don't mind me asking, what did sort of questions did they ask you and also did they make you do a scenario? Or sit a maths and English test.... I'm waiting for my interview at dmu and I'm really nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm also waiting for my interview that I received through clearing so any advise would be really helpful xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.