Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Unique Perspective To Look On About 1p coin Watch

ReputationRep:
    Saw this eBay listing, it is similar to those you see on the news which end up selling for ridiculous amounts simply because of its description.
    Anyway, have a read of the description, it's a really interesting take. We spend so much time with coins in our pockets yet taking a minute to think about them, they hold so much of a tale of history. General discussions round the issues raised...
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2214992805...84.m1555.l2649

ReputationRep:
    A nice little read. I think the same way about some of the stuff i see in my house. I think about who would have crafted it, when it was made, whose hands it may have been through and so on. Coincidentally, i found a 1p coin the other day and i held it my hand and just studied it for like an hour, questioning its history. It may sound a bit sad but that's the way i am. I like to think about and question almost anything and everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  9cd4aff33ab09fb4b6bd0cd279d61a3fdacd2732fa533e0ec0b3fd1dc35f47f2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  41.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    It says ’I'm not just asking you to bid on this item'

Which is just as well because nobody has.

They say the journey is 'incredible'. I say it's 'credible'. What's incredible is more the age old question 'why is there something rather than nothing?'

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.