Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do I have gay sexual desires? Watch

I want this to STOP

I don't want to be rejected anymore by almost every guy I ****ing send a message to or meet. :cry:

Is there a pill to turn me asexual?

I want intimacy but I am not getting any and it's making me ****ING DEPRESSED AND FEELING WORTHLESS.

I want to do my work and stop this ****** **** but I keep wanting a partner and I can't stop this desire. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Cheer up bro

What's wrong with being gay?

You have the orientation you have. Don't stress out about it so much. You don't even have to "label" yourself as this or that unless you want to.

If you want gay sex and you're sure you want to have it and you won't regret it (same as straight sex), go out and get yourself some. I hear Grindr can be good ;P

(Original post by Champagning)
    Cheer up bro

What's wrong with being gay?

You have the orientation you have. Don't stress out about it so much. You don't even have to "label" yourself as this or that unless you want to.

If you want gay sex and you're sure you want to have it and you won't regret it (same as straight sex), go out and get yourself some. I hear Grindr can be good ;P
    I guess being ugly pisses me off more than being gay, because guys are shallow and keep rejecting me (most of them).

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so angry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I guess being ugly pisses me off more than being gay, because guys are shallow and keep rejecting me (most of them).
    Ah, that sucks

Could you not work on your appearance? Why do you say you're ugly? Both genders can benefit from stuff like going to the gym/taking care of their skin/getting a haircut that suits them etc.

Also, obviously people are entitled to have physical preferences but if someone turns you down in a mean way and calls you ugly or something then you're too good for them anyway :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Join an under 20's social club brah

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with being gay OP. Nothing, at all.

And you're probably not as ugly as you think you are.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...alist-nope.gif

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.