Turn on thread page Beta

Can yoy suggest any anime series watch

ReputationRep:
    A few other good series are Neon Genisis Evangellion, Orphen, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 & Gunsmith Cats.

ReputationRep:
    Dragon ball z is the best anime series ever even tho i havent watched it in at least 7yrs lol

ReputationRep:
    i'd definitely recommend rurouni kenshin, except the storylines does get slightly ridiculous towards the last couple of episodes. otherwise it is a great anime. the film samurai x which is based on it, is also a good piece of work.

ReputationRep:
    gundam seed

.hack//sign

Macross zero

ReputationRep:
    Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex

ReputationRep:
    I like ghost in the shell.

Biggest spoof Anime ever is Goldenboy. It is sooooo funny. Kinda ranchy humor though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    Dragon ball z is the best anime series ever even tho i havent watched it in at least 7yrs lol
    do you mean dubbed DBZ or subbed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Lets not go there. Cus there is no point arguing over opinions. U may think they are crap, but others may not. There is no point debating over something which is entirely opinion based!!
    My opinion of any anime series is always the same, initialy anyway, if it is subbed, I am willing to watch it

ReputationRep:
    sonic x. the animation quality is not that good but it has some good stories (if you're a sonic fan) and i say 'some' because of the theme of it. anyone seen the episode with the robot teacher. that was stupidly good. or the one with the e-90 that looks like thunderbird 2? that had some good action in it

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.