Can yoy suggest any anime series

Watch
This discussion is closed.
steal
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
A few other good series are Neon Genisis Evangellion, Orphen, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 & Gunsmith Cats.
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dragon ball z is the best anime series ever even tho i havent watched it in at least 7yrs lol
whitecloud
Report 16 years ago
i'd definitely recommend rurouni kenshin, except the storylines does get slightly ridiculous towards the last couple of episodes. otherwise it is a great anime. the film samurai x which is based on it, is also a good piece of work.
Paranoid_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
gundam seed

.hack//sign

Macross zero
eddyjone
Report 16 years ago
Ghost in the shell: Stand alone complex
Bryansix
Report 16 years ago
I like ghost in the shell.

Biggest spoof Anime ever is Goldenboy. It is sooooo funny. Kinda ranchy humor though.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
Dragon ball z is the best anime series ever even tho i havent watched it in at least 7yrs lol
do you mean dubbed DBZ or subbed?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Lets not go there. Cus there is no point arguing over opinions. U may think they are crap, but others may not. There is no point debating over something which is entirely opinion based!!
My opinion of any anime series is always the same, initialy anyway, if it is subbed, I am willing to watch it
superomega1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sonic x. the animation quality is not that good but it has some good stories (if you're a sonic fan) and i say 'some' because of the theme of it. anyone seen the episode with the robot teacher. that was stupidly good. or the one with the e-90 that looks like thunderbird 2? that had some good action in it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (43)
7.75%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (43)
7.75%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (132)
23.78%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (75)
13.51%
No, nothing has changed (174)
31.35%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (88)
15.86%

Watched Threads