Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm bored! Anyone want to chat or ask me questions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Title says it all...I am seriously bored and have nothing to do so why not do this :P Feel free to chat about anything or ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer

More people! Come on :P Want to chat to as many new people as possible

ReputationRep:
    Same here, the day is dragging!

What film can you recommend?

ReputationRep:
    Will you go out with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Will you go out with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamante06)
    Same here, the day is dragging!

What film can you recommend?
    I'm not a huge film watcher but I did recently see Frozen and it really is very good (if you are into that sort of stuff). I also think the two hobbit films are great if you haven't seen them.

If you are into older stuff (60s) I would also highly recommend the film robin and the seven hoods. Excellent film and it isn't very well known. Has great music and very nice story.

ReputationRep:
    Will you go out with me?
    Sorry I'm both straight and in a relationship :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelPhys)
    Will YOU go out with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munrot07)
    Sorry I'm both straight and in a relationship :P
    How do you know your straight if you've never tried it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Will YOU go out with me?

ReputationRep:
    How do you know your straight if you've never tried it? :confused:
    Who says I've never tried it...

Sexuality is a thing which you don't need to experience always to know if you are straight/bi/gay/other. How do gay people know they are gay without having sex with someone of the opposite gender?

People can know they are straight without trial. They might know due to attraction, they have never been attracted to someone of the same gender or never have that emotional bond.

ReputationRep:
    what do u do in life g

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a huge film watcher but I did recently see Frozen and it really is very good (if you are into that sort of stuff). I also think the two hobbit films are great if you haven't seen them.

If you are into older stuff (60s) I would also highly recommend the film robin and the seven hoods. Excellent film and it isn't very well known. Has great music and very nice story.
    I've actually seen frozen and think it's very overrated. I've heard of robin and the seven hoods but never seen it. Have you seen primal fear? That's an awesome film!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    what do u do in life g
    In general?

Well I have just finished school and will be going to university in October assuming I get my grades. I have just started to learn the saxophone and piano as well as playing the violin and singing (I love music). I enjoy playing some games, quizzing, playing with my dog. I watch some TV. Hopefully will meet up with some people over summer and then prepare for university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Diamante06)
    I've actually seen frozen and think it's very overrated. I've heard of robin and the seven hoods but never seen it. Have you seen primal fear? That's an awesome film!
    No I haven't, I'll be sure to check it out

ReputationRep:
    In general?

Well I have just finished school and will be going to university in October assuming I get my grades. I have just started to learn the saxophone and piano as well as playing the violin and singing (I love music). I enjoy playing some games, quizzing, playing with my dog. I watch some TV. Hopefully will meet up with some people over summer and then prepare for university
    ahh cool, me too. what course/uni?

are you scared that the friends you have now are gunna be gone in a couple of months and everyone will move on?

ReputationRep:
    Which uni and course will you be studying (even though the technical term is reading, I don't like that term for some reason)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    ahh cool, me too. what course/uni?

are you scared that the friends you have now are gunna be gone in a couple of months and everyone will move on?
    Biology and Imperial, you?

Depends, some friends I know I will lose now. Mainly due to them being horrendous to contact (literally, only have one form of contact and they never reply on it to anyone :P ).

Some friends I know I will continue talking to (about 3 or 4 from school) plus I have a few friends out of school so I know they wont go How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Which uni and course will you be studying (even though the technical term is reading, I don't like that term for some reason)?
    Biology and Imperial. I agree...I don't like reading either...I find it weird.

ReputationRep:
    Future career prospects?
    Also, why biology?

ReputationRep:
    Biology and Imperial, you?

Depends, some friends I know I will lose now. Mainly due to them being horrendous to contact (literally, only have one form of contact and they never reply on it to anyone :P ).

Some friends I know I will continue talking to (about 3 or 4 from school) plus I have a few friends out of school so I know they wont go How about you?
    ahh cool, my insurance is imperial so i might see you there

yeah i get that, like i'll keep in contact with my gunners from day one but unfortunately i jus get the feeling that once uni starts and everyones busy communication will be minimum and within a year i'll like stop all contact. sad but try u get me ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.