Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I send a letta Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How do I send a letter like wot stamp do I use n how many stamps should I chuck on der

Need to send letter to student finance to prove my dada on the dole so they give me more money

Btw can u chuck the letter in the red boxes or do u have to go to the post office????

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this an Etonians attempt at urban vernacular :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    The effort put in by trolls these days has really, really downgraded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    I'd like to think he isn't trolling. Middle class white people have a tendency to have a really outdated conceptualization of street talk. It's incredibly funny watching them make an attempt at talking urban (in a humourous way) when their vocabulary and lack of contact with working class people restricts them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    I'd like to think he isn't trolling. Middle class white people have a tendency to have a really outdated conceptualization of street talk. It's incredibly funny watching them make an attempt at talking urban (in a humourous way) when their vocabulary and lack of contact with working class people restricts them
    urban lol you're so funny, why not kuat say chav

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    urban lol you're so funny, why not kuat say chav

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, in case they are reading of course. I'm assuming the word urban doesn't register in their lexicon which allows me to freely engage in supercilious conversations about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john0101)
    How do I send a letter like wot stamp do I use n how many stamps should I chuck on der

Need to send letter to student finance to prove my dada on the dole so they give me more money

Btw can u chuck the letter in the red boxes or do u have to go to the post office????

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ok fam

1 - use 1 stamp only init u can get dem from da corna shop whsmiths or somin put it on da envelope anywhere will do

2 - write ur dads address on da envelope and put da letta in it

3 - put it in da red boxez

da end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    Well, in case they are reading of course. I'm assuming the word urban doesn't register in their lexicon which allows me to freely engage in supercilious conversations about them.
    Then again I have to argue that being a chav is a mentality.. I live in East London where the chavs and the non-chavs speak the same but act different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been a while, where have you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    Then again I have to argue that being a chav is a mentality.. I live in East London where the chavs and the non-chavs speak the same but act different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    East London you say. I might take a gap year there. Very cultural place and it doesn't fail to give you that post-conflict developing third world country feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    East London you say. I might take a gap year there. Very cultural place and it doesn't fail to give you that post-conflict developing third world country feel
    Are you a snob by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ana81)
    Are you a snob by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I was joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)

New member, eh? You can stay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    New member, eh? You can stay.
    What do you mean I can stay? On the forum? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    What do you mean I can stay? On the forum? :confused:
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    It's threads like this which really make me miss being able to give negative rep!

ReputationRep:

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Doubt you'd be able to afford to send a letter if your dad's on the dole. 62p for a first class stamp nowadays, what a rip off!!

ReputationRep:

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    watup blud ?
    u is buy sekon clarse innit like 53p ? u likk back of Kween's head. stikk on envelhope ( on outside innit )
    u give flap good likking like larst night wiv u mum aiight.
    slam that mofo in da black hole in da red box nomsayin' ?

riiiiispeck

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fact)
    I like you already.

(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Been a while, where have you been?
    Away on holiday in Dubai/enjoying the rarely good weather, really.
    I'd ask how Ramadan is going for you, but I don't really want to derail the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Away on holiday in Dubai/enjoying the rarely good weather, really.
    I'd ask how Ramadan is going for you, but I don't really want to derail the thread.
    Screw the thread. It's going well.. a bit difficult with having to work alongside. How was your holiday?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.