Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it normal to be more attracted to women with big / bigger breasts watch

I'm not going to lie but i'm a boob man not an ass man (although i do appreciate a nice ass)

However i've noticed that on first impressions (as in when i see girl and decide to tak to her) i more often that not go for the girl who looks like she has bigger boobs, now i'm not saying i ONLY go for big boobs, i'm just saying that if there were two girls in a room, both of equal physical attractiveness but one had bigger boobs, i'd go for the girl with bigger boobs

Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if you like boobs you will go after the one with boobs.

Makes sense, no?

ReputationRep:
    It's a little bit more complex than this - it's all about feminity and boobs are one powerful display of that trait. Girls realise this too and exploit the assets they have at their disposal when searching for a mate.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.