Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A question to the guys Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why do you stare at girls, apart from the obvious 'I find you attractive'?

Or is this the only reason?

Really want to know! Thaaanks
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Why do you look at anything?

ReputationRep:
    Because they look good.

Because they're attractive.

Because I'm trying to imagine what's underneath...how would they look like without any clothes on at all.

Women are just nice to look at, that's all there is to it.

ReputationRep:
    it's most certainly not you that they're staring at, don't worry...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Because they look good.

Because I'm trying to imagine what's underneath...how would they look like without any clothes on at all.

This

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some Women are just nice to look at, that's all there is to it.
    Ftfy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Trying to blow their minds

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=302717&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgsheldon-cooper-the-big-bang-theory-Favim.com-590919.jpg (34.8 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LightBlueSoldier)
    Ftfy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well yeah, obviously. I only stare at the pretty ones, the rest just get a quick glance then I move on to scan the next target.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, obviously. I only stare at the pretty ones, the rest just get a quick glance then I move on to scan the next target.
    Do you stare at hijabis? I find it a little rude when men stare at me too long :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Do you stare at hijabis? I find it a little rude when men stare at me too long :/
    I have to be honest, I do sometimes!!! I kind of stared at one today, not for very long though. But it's quite rare. There is this hijabi though who works at my local ASDA...I know I shouldn't say it, but she's extremely beautiful (like at least 8/10), I ALWAYS, always stare at her when I see her, and then I become frustrated. You find it rude?

ReputationRep:
    Also today, I stared at this woman who was riding her bike, she looked cute as a button.

ReputationRep:
    And I also stared at this other girl who I was having a conversation with, she was a 7 or 8/10, I studied her face and body completely in the space of a few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I literally look at every single female I see

ReputationRep:
    Most guys don't stare, it's usually just one or two quick peeks, a couple of seconds at most, any more and the guy things she's looking back in the same way. Well, that's the norm anyway.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Usually attractiveness, though unless you catch their eye and they seem keen you don't just stare for ages.

How attractive they are will depend on a combination of sobriety and boredom level, after 10 hours in the library I will check out a mid-level munter, ditto after 10 pints. The advantage to this is that it means I am at least ogling girls I have a chance with.

ReputationRep:
    I have to be honest, I do sometimes!!! I kind of stared at one today, not for very long though. But it's quite rare. There is this hijabi though who works at my local ASDA...I know I shouldn't say it, but she's extremely beautiful (like at least 8/10), I ALWAYS, always stare at her when I see her, and then I become frustrated. You find it rude?
    woah lower your gaze bruh

How does she look?
    Yeah i find it rude. These men were staring at me for a good few minutes when I was on holiday in dubai not long ago and it just creeped the hell outta me. Too many pervs there. Atleast the ones in my area don't stare at hijabis for too long lol xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamu)
    I literally look at every single female I see
    haha me too!! It's so hard not to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    Most guys don't stare, it's usually just one or two quick peeks, a couple of seconds at most, any more and the guy things she's looking back in the same way. Well, that's the norm anyway.
    Is this in reference to hijabis or non-hijabis? Lol

ReputationRep:
    Because they look good.

This pretty much answers the question! :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    woah lower your gaze bruh

How does she look?
    Yeah i find it rude. These men were staring at me for a good few minutes when I was on holiday in dubai not long ago and it just creeped the hell outta me. Too many pervs there. Atleast the ones in my area don't stare at hijabis for too long lol xD
    omg...I know I'm a very bad person.
    Mashallah she looks very beautiful really. At least an 8/10. Really cute! haha

I never really stare for more than a split second, rarely ever a full second. not like those creeps who stare for 2+ seconds! My mind has developed the ability to capture images very quickly. I'm trying to develop my X-ray vision now, clothes are just such an unnecessary barrier don't you think?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.