Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

New Members making all these relationship threads :D Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone find it amusing, how there are all these new members who join TSR to make up about relationships and scenarios that they aren't even in. The irony.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Irony my elephant :lolz:

ReputationRep:
    i don't really find it amusing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBxoxo)
    Anyone find it amusing, how there are all these new members who join TSR to make up about relationships and scenarios that they aren't even in. The irony.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Irony my elephant :lolz:
    lol you should go to the IB&C forum

People who dont even have jobs are asking about exit opportunities and how to get a job in a hedge fund after 2 year of doing a job they probably wont get.

ReputationRep:
    Its expected.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    lol you should go to the IB&C forum

People who dont even have jobs are asking about exit opportunities and how to get a job in a hedge fund after 2 year of doing a job they probably wont get.
    lmao is that the investment banking and something forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBxoxo)
    lmao is that the investment banking and something forum
    yea its crazy. People asking questions like after 5 years will I be able to reduce my working hours to x hours a week or comparing employers Goldman Sachs vs Barclays Capitals completely hypothetical questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James222)
    yea its crazy. People asking questions like after 5 years will I be able to reduce my working hours to x hours a week or comparing employers Goldman Sachs vs Barclays Capitals completely hypothetical questions
    lmao, wouldn't it be better to go into a different field if unable to cope with the long IB hours

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see the point in making false scenarios about a relationship.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.