The Student Room Group

National 5 English

Does anyone have a photograph or even a PDF of the Nat 5 reading for analysis and evaluation?
I don't have a photograph and I'm not sure if anyone on here does but my teacher had lodes of copies so people must have photos. The paper will probably go up on the sqa website soon though.
Reply 2
I don't suppose you know if you "forget" to write the question of your essay in the margin, do you lose marks?
Reply 3
Original post by JC29061998
I don't suppose you know if you "forget" to write the question of your essay in the margin, do you lose marks?

It would have to be a pretty poor essay for your marker to not know which question you were referring to.
Reply 4
Ok, thanks! I wrote something like: "By referring to key techniques such as blah, blah, blah and blah I will show how the author creates a character that comes to be involved in this conflict (which I would have stated earlier in the introduction)" and the question was:

Choose a novel or a short story in which there is a character involved in some form of conflict.

By referring to appropriate techniques show how the character comes to be involved in this conflict.

You don't think the marker would deduct marks for that?
Reply 5
Original post by JC29061998
Ok, thanks! I wrote something like: "By referring to key techniques such as blah, blah, blah and blah I will show how the author creates a character that comes to be involved in this conflict (which I would have stated earlier in the introduction)" and the question was:

Choose a novel or a short story in which there is a character involved in some form of conflict.

By referring to appropriate techniques show how the character comes to be involved in this conflict.

You don't think the marker would deduct marks for that?

I see no reason for them to do deduct marks. Hope you get the results you deserve in 2 weeks time :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks! And you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending