Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I sent off my SFE application on 11/06/14, I am applying for a maintenance grant as well as the loan and my mother gave her financial details to SFE on the 26/06/14

I am going into my second year of uni, and have received funding for the academic year of 2013-2014 (tuition fee, M.grant and loan)

However my account now says FORCED NMTO CHASER EMAIL. in the correspondence section of the website. And says:
    • Awaiting Sponsor 2 Financial Evidence

Im a little confused as to what this means?

Any help would be great!
    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello

This means we have asked for more information from your mother. Please ask your mum to check her online account and see if we have written to her asking for more evidence. If she is unsure what we need, ask her to give us a call on 0300 100 0607.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I Hvae had the same thing come up on my account, however they still haven't asked for additional financial information from my mothers account... I have rang up twice - the first person told me that everything was fine and the system will update with my grant shown soon. However the second person told me that i will need to fill out and submit a PFF2 form so they can fully assess my mother's financial information... What do i do?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: July 14, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.