Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I just found out that in order to get your loan before the start of term you would have had to apply before the 30th of May. I only applied 2 weeks ago. Dös this mean I will have to pay the money to the university myself first and then get it back later on from the Gouvernement?

When do you have to pay the fee to the University of Cambridge anyway?

Hopefully one of you can help me 0.o

ReputationRep:
    Moved to the Student Financial Support forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 55811444)
    Hi!

I just found out that in order to get your loan before the start of term you would have had to apply before the 30th of May. I only applied 2 weeks ago. Dös this mean I will have to pay the money to the university myself first and then get it back later on from the Gouvernement?

When do you have to pay the fee to the University of Cambridge anyway?

Hopefully one of you can help me 0.o
    With the Tuition Fee Loan, as long as you can show the university that your application is progressing normally, they will usually be happy to wait for the payment. Student Finance should be able to send this info to the uni once they confirm that you have enrolled at the start of the academic year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.