Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this sound like whiplash? Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    A week ago I accidentally banged the back of my head off the table when bending back up and swung my head forward. It didn't hurt too much, it was more of a shock. I didn't pass out and I've had no worrying symptoms e.g puking, weird vision. I went into town after it and went about my day and I went for an eye test the next day and everyone was fine there too. About 6 hrs after banging my head I got a sore and stiff neck and my upper back and back of head were sore. The next day I woke up and could barely move due to the pain but it got better as the day went on. The pain has been here every day since but never as bad as the day after my accident. The pain isn't bad when I walk about. Its more sore when I am lying or sitting down. Its not agony its more annoying and interferes with sleeping. My neck and upper back are so to touch as well. It feels like I have sunburn when I touch them (I don't have sunburn).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Should go tell this to your GP
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    My mum has made me an emergency appointment for later today. Hopefully they can give me something because painkillers just don't seem to work too well. The heat/numbing creams and massages work really good though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.