Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. I finished my bronze dofe a few months back, all the sections but due to problems and confusions I havent gotten any award etc. So what can I do now? Can I still put it on my cv??
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    When you say you haven't got the award, do you mean it wasn't awarded or that you don't have the physical certificate. If you weren't awarded DofE bronze, then you can't put it on your CV. If you just don't have the certificate, you can, but you really need to chase up getting hold of the certificate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kelefi)
    Hey there. I finished my bronze dofe a few months back, all the sections but due to problems and confusions I havent gotten any award etc. So what can I do now? Can I still put it on my cv??
    I also am experiencing the same problems! But the gentlemen who was assessing us on the expedition said that our whole year group passed and will be rewarded. This was nearly two months ago but I haven't been told anything from a staff member who leaded the DofE award :/

ReputationRep:
    It is logical that you mention taking part in it. If you word is correctly then it will be fine because technically you don't have the physical award.

ReputationRep:
    how would I word it?? "i have completed the dofe bronze level"?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.