Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys
    i´m chris and this is my first thread ^^
    excuse me if there maybe are some wrong terms i am not a native speaker

me and some mates are planning an exhibition which shall every detail of pregnancy, from fertilization til birth...
    we chose that topic because there is nothing more fascinating than a new life rising!! (and besides it is also not to complicated )
    we will have a tent (a small kind) on the outside of the university. it will be devided into three sections, each one standing for one trimester of pregnancy. those trimesters/sections will also consist of different parts showing every step in detail.
    the seperation-walls will be in a dark red, like almost everything inside the tent. by the colours, keeping everything dark and only using indirect light, we hope to create a cozy mood and give everyone the feeling to be inside a imitation uterus. we´ll tinker wombs+babies inside them of different sizes and staiums with the help of wheatpaste and put them to each section in the tent. in the ending there will be many dolls and babie-stuff.....

maybe someone has more inspiring ideas for me/us?! (just for decoration and that kind... theoratical information is finished by now)
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ychris822)
    hey guys
    i´m chris and this is my first thread ^^
    excuse me if there maybe are some wrong terms i am not a native speaker

me and some mates are planning an exhibition which shall every detail of pregnancy, from fertilization til birth...
    we chose that topic because there is nothing more fascinating than a new life rising!! (and besides it is also not to complicated )
    we will have a tent (a small kind) on the outside of the university. it will be devided into three sections, each one standing for one trimester of pregnancy. those trimesters/sections will also consist of different parts showing every step in detail.
    the seperation-walls will be in a dark red, like almost everything inside the tent. by the colours, keeping everything dark and only using indirect light, we hope to create a cozy mood and give everyone the feeling to be inside a imitation uterus. we´ll tinker wombs+babies inside them of different sizes and staiums with the help of wheatpaste and put them to each section in the tent. in the ending there will be many dolls and babie-stuff.....

maybe someone has more inspiring ideas for me/us?! (just for decoration and that kind... theoratical information is finished by now)
    Get something you can stick to the wall of the tent and connect to the model of your embryo/fetus/baby to be the placenta + umbilical cord? Think it'd be cool to sort of emphasise the "tent is the womb" idea!

ReputationRep:
    wow thats a cool idea! i already can imagine how that will look like great thank you hype en ecosse!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.