Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Student Roomers!

As some of you may know, I am the official Royal Holloway Rep on the Student Room.

From tomorrow I will be out of the office so I will be unable to answer any queries until next Tuesday.

So if you don't hear back from me for a while, on the boards or by private message, please don't worry - I'll get back to you as soon as I can next week.

I apologise for any inconvenience, but if you have a question about Royal Holloway here are some useful contacts:

Admissions-based or application queries:
    Email: [email protected]
    Telephone: +44 (0)1784 414944

Accommodation queries:
    Email: [email protected] ay.ac.uk
    Tel: +44 (0)1784 443338

Our website:
    https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/home.aspx

We also have some excellent Community members and Royal Holloway alumni on here, so they should be able to help you with queries.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

Best,

Emily

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.