The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BekaLou
Aqa chemistry boundary is so high :frown:
The unit 2 was horrible and thats the highest one
Hopefully since unit 1 & 3 seemed easy the marks will counteract unit 2

Tell me about it! I found unit 2 sooo difficult, I'm seriously dreading my chem grade.
Reply 861
Original post by Razorbeard
Well, I got full marks in all my controlled assessments and after the exam we went through both papers, I estimated I got 36 in the reading and 27 in the listening... so.. I think I might have got an A overall. :s

I think I've got the same marks as you but I've heard AQA likes to change coursework grades :s-smilie:
Original post by Neetah_xo
Did any one do OCR 21st Century Science? Where they were done separately like B1B2B3 in one exam? Im not sure where to look for the grade boundaries for that

Go onto the ocr Grade boundaries and
Look at biology a/b depending on if you did all 7 modules or just 6 xx
Me...
I just looked at the higher listening paper's boundaries and wanted to cry. XD

Wayyyy too high for the listening but you only need 36/45 on reading for highest ums and the reading was not too bad
Original post by Icesk8ing97
Go onto the ocr Grade boundaries and
Look at biology a/b depending on if you did all 7 modules or just 6 xx

Thankss x
My dream of getting A*'s is slipping away with every look at a grade boundary

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't find the OCR raw mark grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have OCR boundaries?
Does anyone have a copy of edexcel grade boundaries? It seems that the site isn't working
Can't get onto the link for edexcels grade boundaries 2014! Anybody know the boundary scores for maths (Higher)?? Thanks.
Original post by LewisG1995
Can't get onto the link for edexcels grade boundaries 2014! Anybody know the boundary scores for maths (Higher)?? Thanks.

3h/4h is 80% a*
Original post by LewisG1995

Original post by jabire3

I did 3 papers in mathmatics foundation does the 141 apply to me?
Original post by jabire3

Cheers dude!👌
http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/176543-unit-level-raw-mark-and-ums-grade-boundaries-june-2014.pdf

Scroll down to find the GCSE stuff.
Or,
Ctrl + F and search "GCSE Biology A", then "GCSE Chemistry A", "GCSE Physics A". :smile:

Aw thankyou so much!
Reply 875
Original post by 260498
Same! i was hoping for an A^ but i think i messed up on the second paper :frown:

I dropped quite a few marks on the first paper for many silly mistakes, to be honest though I still don't think that I could've got 65+.

I'd be happy with an A* as I'm guessing that most people won't know (if they ask) that it went unto A^ - regardless, an A^ would be a great talking point. :smile:

Original post by ImOnHD
Feeling exactly the same, so many silly mistakes.
GL tomorrow!

Good luck to you too! :smile:
Can someone please tell me the core science edexcel marks to get an A* for each paper? The website is down.
Original post by Yatesy72013
I did 3 papers in mathmatics foundation does the 141 apply to me?

No you probably did Maths B :smile: This is for linear maths A.
What was the stats Edexcel grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
All my hopes and dreams have been shattered after looking at the grade boundaries.:frown:
I bid you all good luck in getting through today. (my day will drag):frown:
And i wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow. May the odds be ever in your favour.

Posted from TSR Mobile