The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sombm
Thanks - I surprised at there being the raw mark - when I got my maths it did not have that!

I think it depends on the school, my cousin goes to another school a few miles away and she had only UMS and a grade, I think the school may publish the raw mark
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for IGCSE ICT Edexcel 2014 Summer ?
Reply 122
Original post by JamesDavidKnight
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for IGCSE ICT Edexcel 2014 Summer ?

No but they will certainly be released at the latest on 22nd August - I thought that they would be the day before results day but I contacted them and they said the day after results day.
Original post by sombm
No but they will certainly be released at the latest on 22nd August - I thought that they would be the day before results day but I contacted them and they said the day after results day.

That's officially the gayest thing in the world, so when I get my results I'll have no idea what I got ?!?
Original post by sombm

I contacted edexcel and they said 21st August, so it just goes to show you can't trust what they tell you. They also told me edexcel grade boundaries would be released for a-levels on the 14th august but edexcel released grade boundaries on the 13th august. So therefore it's pretty much guarenteed that grade boundaries will be released the 20th august (for edexcel)
That's officially the gayest thing in the world, so when I get my results I'll have no idea what I got ?!?

I contacted edexcel and they said 21st August, so it just goes to show you can't trust what they tell you. They also told me edexcel grade boundaries would be released for a-levels on the 14th august but edexcel released grade boundaries on the 13th august. So therefore it's pretty much guarenteed that grade boundaries will be released the 20th august (for edexcel)
Thanks for making this awesome thread!! It will be very helpful before results day
Hi guys,

I wrote a blog post you may find useful to get you through the next couple of days.
Hope you like it!

http://marffie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/i-hate-it-when-youre-statistic.html
Reply 128

No - I meant that they will certainly publish the grade boundaries on their website by the 22nd. They are given to schools on Wednesday 20th August (the day before results day) and your results slip will contain your grade and UMS for each GCSE. I am sorry if I didn't make my previous reply clear. I hope this helps.
Reply 129
Original post by Student2122

Thanks.
Do AQA put grade boundaries the day before results?
Reply 131
Original post by Bennett98

Please scroll down.
Original post by lewishowell
I think it depends on the school, my cousin goes to another school a few miles away and she had only UMS and a grade, I think the school may publish the raw mark

I got 5 results last year and didn't get a raw mark, only a UMS mark... So yeah, it depends on the school.
Original post by Bennett98

Yes they do.
Reply 134
Anyone have a brief idea of the grade boundaries for OCR Maths B Foundation Papers?
When will ocr put up grade boundaries so scared in 15mins will be 3 days :frown:((
You are worth a lot more than the grades you got(early entry) or going to get on a piece of paper so please dont let those grades decide your fate. Also there are other options for example Btecs so its not completely the end of the world if you dont get the grades. You did the best that you could and if you have not i guess you have learnt your lesson that its though out there so be prepared...Remember life does not go in a straight line so dont stress of over exam results...as it is not all about going to Cambridge or oxford-you dont have to go there to make something good out of your life so do what suits you.

Always Remember "Winners are to busy to be sad, to positive to be doubtful, to optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated."

Edit: It is not all about a piece of paper with your name on it
Original post by rohan taneja
When will ocr put up grade boundaries so scared in 15mins will be 3 days :frown:((

20th, the day before results day.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I checked Edexcel's website and it says grade boundaries will be released on the day before results day...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone think of any exams where they think grade boundaries will be particularly higher/lower than previous years

Latest