Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here know where/how we have to send the documents to fulfill the conditions? I couldn't find anything on the Portico page and I'm not sure if there's an email address for this. Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    For me, I had to upload them through Portico.
    After logging in, press the "View" button next to your application, then press the "Verification" button at the top and scroll down to the section labled "Verifying your qualifications".
    This will not be availble until you get an email from UCL asking you to do so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabaTong)
    For me, I had to upload them through Portico.
    After logging in, press the "View" button next to your application, then press the "Verification" button at the top and scroll down to the section labled "Verifying your qualifications".
    This will not be availble until you get an email from UCL asking you to do so...
    Darn, no Verification button for me... I've sent an email to admissions last Friday (with the docs) but I still haven't received an answer. Tried to call them today, but no one answered as well.

ReputationRep:
    BabaTong, when did UCL send you the email asking for your docs? I received my offer in mid-April and accepted it in the beginning of June.

ReputationRep:
    Received offer mid-march and accepted same day.
    Email asking for qualification verification came July 14 and asked to complete that step preferrably before July 25, but no later than August 31.
    So far they are only requiring me to scan the qualification and upload it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BabaTong)
    Received offer mid-march and accepted same day.
    Email asking for qualification verification came July 14 and asked to complete that step preferrably before July 25, but no later than August 31.
    So far they are only requiring me to scan the qualification and upload it.
    Hmm, so it's recent. I guess that I'll have to wait a little bit. Thanks for the help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.