Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Though I'd start a thread for this course. This is my firm choice and does anyone know much about the Cavendish campus. Went there the other day and on the outside it didn't look that great, including the area around it
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nwlondon)
    Though I'd start a thread for this course. This is my firm choice and does anyone know much about the Cavendish campus. Went there the other day and on the outside it didn't look that great, including the area around it
    Hi there!

There are plenty of cafés and coffee shops in the area surrounding the campus - I'm sure it won't take you long to find a favourite Cavendish campus is just a few minutes walk away from Oxford Street, Regent Street, Tottenham Court Road and Regent's Park - so you're never far from the busy streets of London or a tube stop.

I could arrange a tour of the campus for you if you wanted to come back and take a look inside? If so, you can email me at [email protected]. If you have other questions, please let me know

Have a great weekend!

Anthony

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.