Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I've got some questions about clearing if anyone can help?
    Im expecting to be in clearing and hoping to get into child nursing.
    How likely is it that there will be spaces for child nursing?
    I've done better work experience and feel like I could write a much stronger personal statement now, can you use a different personal statement in clearing?
    Can anyone predict any unis that might be in clearing?
    Anybody else expecting to go through clearing or got in previously ?
    Im quite worried about and don't know what to do if I don't get it.
    Thanks to anyone who's read my rant

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it's extremely unlikely that any child nursing places will be available in Clearing, I don't think I've ever heard of anybody getting into nursing in Clearing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyc123)
    I'd say it's extremely unlikely that any child nursing places will be available in Clearing, I don't think I've ever heard of anybody getting into nursing in Clearing.
    Thank you for your reply,
    I've spoken to nurses who got in through clearing, and I know there were a limited amount last year... But I'm not holding out to many hopes. I'm just not sure what to do next.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by light_up)
    Thank you for your reply,
    I've spoken to nurses who got in through clearing, and I know there were a limited amount last year... But I'm not holding out to many hopes. I'm just not sure what to do next.
    Why don't you get more experience and apply for Sept 2015?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyc123)
    Why don't you get more experience and apply for Sept 2015?
    I think this is what I'll end up doing, which may make things better in the long run. It's just annoying because the main reason my application was turned down was because my college did there part wrong and entered my predict grade incorrectly and when I found out i contacted the unis but it was too late ): but as long as I get in to nursing one day I'll be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by light_up)
    Hello, I've got some questions about clearing if anyone can help?
    Im expecting to be in clearing and hoping to get into child nursing.
    How likely is it that there will be spaces for child nursing?
    I've done better work experience and feel like I could write a much stronger personal statement now, can you use a different personal statement in clearing?
    Can anyone predict any unis that might be in clearing?
    Anybody else expecting to go through clearing or got in previously ?
    Im quite worried about and don't know what to do if I don't get it.
    Thanks to anyone who's read my rant
    I was going through Middlesex University's clearing places and it reminded me about this post. There are places on nursing and midwifery which has surprised me a little if I'm honest!

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/campaigns/clear...ng-course-list

Might as well give that a try if you don't mind living in London.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.