Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the deal? (Tinder related) Watch

Ok this is the situation:

Started to a match on Tinder about 3 weeks ago now - we've been speaking every day quite regularly. I can tell she's definitely quite interested as usually after a few days girls aren't as enthusiastic in their messages or stop replying all together with these sorts of sites to me.

The first time I mentioned about meeting up in person she said that would be really nice and would let me know as she's really busy with work in the week so could only really do weekends. A few days later I asked about a specific day ( a Saturday) but she couldn't do that and I couldn't do the Sunday. She said we would have to arrange another time.

This week she told me she is doing something on Sunday so jokingly I said 'that's handy as we can get together on Saturday then ' to which she replied 'we'll I'm out on Friday night for a party so I may be hungover ' I then put 'that's fine by me, I like an extra bit of challenge...'

In her next message she ignored that but and just responded to the other parts of my message.

Here's what I think: she's quite shy and nervous but is interested. I don't want to scare her away by being too pushy with it but at the same time it's been 3 weeks of talking and the whole purpose of a dating site is to get to the date and see if you like each other in person.

I know she's busy this Sunday but do I push for the Saturday again? I really want to meet her in person as I think we could hit it off - I know you can't tell everything from online messaging but our conversations always flow and I get a really good vibe from her. I also don't think she's the type that would be talking to many, if any, other lads on there.

Advice from males and females would be really helpful on my best course of action!

ReputationRep:
    Forget about her. If she wants to meet you she would meet you quickly. Keep swiping right!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.