Yeah, it's one of those threads...

But I want maties :cute:

Ask me anything! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joyful_soul)
    Yeah, it's one of those threads...

But I want maties :cute:

Ask me anything! :cool:

Hey bestie! How are you on this glorious day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    Hey bestie! How are you on this glorious day?

I am doing good thanks.

Come back from the gym and now going to read on some Finance then look for jobs.

You?

ReputationRep:
    I am doing good thanks.

Come back from the gym and now going to read on some Finance then look for jobs.

You?
    Ugh, I wish I could go to the gym. I'm just really lazy...

How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be your friend, I don't bite...that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The vampire)
    Bit rich coming from someone called The vampire

ReputationRep:
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagning)
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    wat da ***?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    wat da ***?

ReputationRep:

butterz m8 at least post something buff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    butterz m8 at least post something buff.

ReputationRep:
    okay

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    x
    Disappointed in your bad taste m8 :yep:

Anyways what are you on bruv? That post wasn't very sensible/nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Disappointed in your bad taste m8 :yep:

Anyways what are you on bruv? That post wasn't very sensible/nice.
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them ...together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
    Cba to read that :lol: You high on M&M's ? 0.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee342)
    Hey How ya doing?

(Original post by Stinkum)
    okay
    You're already my friend stinky
    (Original post by bumblebee342)
    Hey :awesome:

Ty brah, you see me at the gym?

(Original post by Novascope)
    Ugh, I wish I could go to the gym. I'm just really lazy...

How old are you?
    You could, just try. It gets 'fun' after a while as you get addicted to getting in shape.

I am 21.

You want me to donate blood? :innocent:

ReputationRep:

You're already my friend stinky
    cool

ReputationRep:

You want me to donate blood? :innocent:
    :yep::yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    cool
    What you up to? :cool:

:yep::yum:
    How long will you be my friend for before I have to give you a pint of blood?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.