Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you cried? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a weird thread , but i genuinely think there's something wrong with me , haven't cried for years- even if if tragic things happen to people close to me.

ReputationRep:
    Last night. For a good 4 hours. I need to suck it uuuuupppp!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever cried (I'm male).

ReputationRep:
    I had a tear that left my eye when I heard that 80 kids were on the MH17 plane that was shot down. Other than that I'm really manly. Honest.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Last October the day before I had a brain scan. I couldn't see properly and had trouble focusing and thinking. It overwhelmed my senses.

Before that it was when my Nan died in 2008. She died on the day of the Champions League Final between Chelsea FC and Man Utd. I support Chelsea so that was the worst day ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    I don't think I've ever cried (I'm male).

lol ever?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Today. I stubbed by toe full force on the side of the door while rushing to get ready and its a natural reaction for me to cry when I hurt myself. I only cried for about a min or so. The last time I fully cried was when I watched How To Train Your Dragon a month or so ago.

Wait I tell a lie, the last time I full on cried was a few days ago when I read this - http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/th...r?bffb#48lca39 welling up a bit now after re-reading it

ReputationRep:
    I cried last night, when I discovered that I had met another of my weight loss targets and when I was watching a program on television with the boyfriend (alright, so it was Family Guy, okay?!) I'm just sensitive like that... :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    lol ever?
    I assume that I cried when I was a baby but I have no evidence that I did.

ReputationRep:
    A couple of days ago, I was just feeling down about myself.

ReputationRep:
    I teared up today in assembly after hearing a really sad story about a student

Erm, when was the last time I full on cried? ... Oh yesterday during an argument with my father :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    2 years ago when a girl at my school died I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Today. I stubbed by toe full force on the side of the door while rushing to get ready and its a natural reaction for me to cry when I hurt myself. I only cried for about a min or so. The last time I fully cried was when I watched How To Train Your Dragon a month or so ago.

Wait I tell a lie, the last time I full on cried was a few days ago when I read this - http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/th...r?bffb#48lca39 welling up a bit now after re-reading it

Yeah , hitting your toe on doors etc , kills . Btw why did the story about the dog make you cry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    2 years ago when a girl at my school died I think.
    Wow , that's tragic. Mind if i ask , how she died?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yeah , hitting your toe on doors etc , kills . Btw why did the story about the dog make you cry?
    I love animals and I'm always the same whenever an animal dies in real life or a movie plus I recently had to put my own cat down due to cancer so it brought it all back reading that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    I love animals and I'm always the same whenever an animal dies in real life or a movie plus I recently had to put my own cat down due to cancer so it brought it all back reading that
    Ah , sorry for your loss.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a weird thread , but i genuinely think there's something wrong with me , haven't cried for years- even if if tragic things happen to people close to me.
    Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I was about 8 or 9.

That film was too sad

ReputationRep:
    About 5 minutes ago actually lol.

Thank you ex.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    A few days ago, Idek why, just feeling totes emosh o.O lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am a lot like this, I emotionally blunt if hurt and feel **** all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.