Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room available in a 5-person house near Sainsbury's Fallowfield Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey all Manchester students and future students
    My name is Merle and I study History and American Studies at the University of Manchester and am now entering my second year. I wanted to post on this site that my housemates and I have one more room available in our house as one of our house mates has decided to move out spontaneously. The room is downstairs and would be 82 pounds per week with Wifi, TV license, electricity and gas included in the bill. It is a 5 person house and it is a 3 minute walk to the big Sainsbury's in Fallowfield. If anyone is interested then please reply for further details

*MOD EDIT REMOVED PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS*

ReputationRep:
    Hey Merle,

I am looking for a room for this coming academic year. I have an ad on gumtree with some more about myself if you want to have a look: http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...are/1072629871

Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Leo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.