Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't see much tolerance from Sharia Law toward gays, women, infidels, religious minorities in Muslims nations at all. So I don't see why some followers of Islam are complaining about Israel when there is no difference.

Opposite sides of the same coin. It was only recently a pregnant Christian women was put in jail in Sudan... I could literally go on and on. Seems like it's one rule for Islam and one rule for everybody else, then all you hear is moans and groans. Wake up, Israel acts no differently to Many Islamic countries, no more fascist, no more barbaric. They're just more upfront with whilst Sharia nations are much more taqiyyah deceptive and sneaky. Islam only talks about freedom, equality, fairness, 'diversity', 'racism' wherever they're in the minority...yet in their own back yard they preach something completely different...when they're in power...it's a different story.

The hypocrisy of Islam is really sad. I wouldn't trust it at all. All I see is domineerance and fear, a faith which really dislike others doing as there own countries do. :mad: Which tells others to act in a way they never do themselves...

ReputationRep:
    The difference is Israel and their massacre has western backing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)
    I don't see much tolerance from Sharia Law toward gays, women, infidels, religious minorities in Muslims nations at all. So I don't see why some followers of Islam are complaining about Israel when there is no difference.

Opposite sides of the same coin. It was only recently a pregnant Christian women was put in jail in Sudan... I could literally go on and on. Seems like it's one rule for Islam and one rule for everybody else, then all you hear is moans and groans. Wake up, Israel acts no differently to Many Islamic countries, no more fascist, no more barbaric. They're just more upfront with whilst Sharia nations are much more taqiyyah deceptive and sneaky. Islam only talks about freedom, equality, fairness, 'diversity', 'racism' wherever they're in the minority...yet in their own back yard they preach something completely different...when they're in power...it's a different story.

The hypocrisy of Islam is really sad. I wouldn't trust it at all. All I see is domineerance and fear, a faith which really dislike others doing as there own countries do. :mad: Which tells others to act in a way they never do themselves...
    Please, for the love of god, give it a rest...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dhibla)
    The difference is Israel and their massacre has western backing.
    The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, with all of its intolerance towards religious minorities, also has Western backing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Israel either. I'm more pro Palestine, but I have noticed certain hypocrisys.

ReputationRep:
    What are you talking about? Most people support the gazans because of the amount of innocent civilians lives that are being taken by the inconsiderate Jews.

ReputationRep:
    So is the UK and USA and other Western govts. In 1989 to 1994 they gave Bin Laden billions to fight against Russians he was in fact a CIA tactician CIA even say him in the late 90s when he had a kidney problem and needed dialysis. But after when he said he does not want to fight against USA they got angry and wanted revenge on him they say 9/11 was done by Al Qaeda and Bin Laden but many argue that the video of Bin Laden saying he did it was dubbed which when you look at it does look very dubbed he himself said he never did it also you need to think why during 9/11 were 4 Israelis carrying explosives and one white truck driver owned by the Mossad allowed to go back to Israel without checks this was on the news but then it disappeared permanently. Likewise the towers falling is inconsistent to what the US govt says. They even said that the air to breathe was safe after the explosion but it was later found it wasn't and many developed respiratory illnesses if a govt couldn't tell you the air your breathing was not safe do you trust their full story when it is inconsistent with many experts who were either sacked or not giving air time. Also look in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan Western countries UK and USA especially ruined it. Bin Laden was an excuse to get into Afghanistan and Saddam the dictator as they say needed to be overthrown but this is the same USA and UK who say nothing against other dictatorships they speak out when it suits them Iraqs motvie was oil and even Syria they want oil or more natural resources thats why they funded ISIS and FSA to get rid of Assad but in the media we always hear Muslims created terrorists this may have not occured if UK and USA did not fund Taliban, FSA, ISIS etc and invading other countries we call it colonising but the reality is more barbaric it involves rape, murder, genocide etc... But when others immigrants come to your country you tell them to go back you didn't say that to your soldiers did you invading Iraq you call them freedom fighters but never spare a thought for the millions Iraqis, Afghans dead. No one ever realizes the problems which govts have created its always Islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politricks)
    The Islamic Republic of Pakistan, with all of its intolerance towards religious minorities, also has Western backing.
    When they relentlessly massacre 650+ people mainly civilians, with little or no criticism from the government that claims to represent me, I too will protest against Pakistan.

ReputationRep:
    Good post.

ReputationRep:
    whatever helps u sleep at night.

ReputationRep:
    Just because there isn't much tolerance in Arab nations doesn't mean it's automatically okay for Israel to kill innocent children.

Regardless of the issues in Arab nations the fact remains, Israel has committed war crimes in Palestine. I could name an endless amount. One example is the killing of 4 children playing football on a beach not 5 days ago. Another is the constant bombardment of the El-wafa hospital.

Before any Pro-Israeli supporters come out and say the much regurgitated "but Hamas operates in civilians areas" please check your facts and tell me if there were any Hamas members in El-Wafa or on the beach that day.

There is not one credible independent report that so much as suggests the use of human shields by Hamas. The only source for such conduct is unsurprisingly from Israel themselves.

Another much loved response by Pro-Israeli's is that Israel has honoured every seize fire. Wrong. Just look back at the November 2012 seize fire which they violated.

You can't have a seize fire whilst still invading Palestinian land. You can't have a seize fire until you end the siege on Gaza. You can't have a seize fire until you own up to and stop using white phosphorus and fletchet rounds in civilian populations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CryptoidAlien)

I hate to state the clearly ****ing obvious but whatever happens in Islamic states makes absolutely no difference as to whether the Israeli bombing of civilians is justified.

Just my opinion but I think that the sensible, rational people amongst us should be INCREDIBLY wary of people who frame this conflict as Judaism vs Islam when in actuality it is a conflict between Israelis Palestinians

ReputationRep:
    If the shoe was on the other foot Muslims would still on large not condemn other Muslims. It's just predictable outrage as usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by consumed by stuff)
    If the shoe was on the other foot Muslims would still on large not condemn other Muslims. It's just predictable outrage as usual.
    Just because Arab nations are intolerance towards certain groups it does NOT make it automatically okay for Israel to do what it is doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by consumed by stuff)
    Pretty much my point. It would be more 'Our Land, Our Rules'.

Nigeria's Boko Haram slaughter christians everyday, more than Palestinians...yet nothing said. Same in Sudan with Arab Ganjaweed slaughtering Evangelists, nothing said...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.