Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and three of my mates, are planning to live in a house in plymouth for our first year since it is much cheaper than halls. But there's a room spare which can be rented out to anyone via drakes homes.
    It's a very spacious house which is being newly renovated, as we've gone to look at it, and it's alot better than the usual university accommodation as it has massive bed rooms, a lounge, kitchen and courtyard, it also has 2 bath rooms. It's a 15minute drive from peninsula medical school and a 10 minute walk from the main campus and all the surrounding shops.

We are all studying different courses, as I'm doing medicine and my friends are doing accounting finance, Media and Bio medical sciences. As I own a car the house will have access to transport to shops etc. In the house there are 3 males and 1 female, we are all 18 years old and it'll be our first year in plymouth.
    If you are interested I will leave my email address please contact me via email as I made this account for purely this reason. And i will notify you off the availability of the room.

*MOD EDIT REMOVED PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.