I am attending the University's foundation year this fall. I know it is a bit late, but I am on a flat hunt. The ones that the university provides, such as Skape, are a bit expensive for me. I was hoping to find some more students in a similar situation to share a flat. The single or two person flats are a bit expensive (if you plan on staying anywhere even a little respectable), so I think if I find 4 more people we could get a nice flat at a decent price. I have no problem being a little far away from the university.
here is a little about me:
- I enjoy playing basketball and going to them gym (but its been a while for both sadly)
- very outspoken, and will talk and show interest in everything
- I enjoy discussing politics
- would like to learn many languages
- hate being confined to small areas
- I lived in America for 15yrs, and Jerusalem for 3yrs
- 18, but very mature
- can cook, prefer not to clean, but ill do whatever I have to do lol
if you are interested please reply, or email me at [email protected]
Have you done any of these?