Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am attending the University's foundation year this fall. I know it is a bit late, but I am on a flat hunt. The ones that the university provides, such as Skape, are a bit expensive for me. I was hoping to find some more students in a similar situation to share a flat. The single or two person flats are a bit expensive (if you plan on staying anywhere even a little respectable), so I think if I find 4 more people we could get a nice flat at a decent price. I have no problem being a little far away from the university.

here is a little about me:
    - I enjoy playing basketball and going to them gym (but its been a while for both sadly)
    - very outspoken, and will talk and show interest in everything
    - I enjoy discussing politics
    - would like to learn many languages
    - hate being confined to small areas
    - I lived in America for 15yrs, and Jerusalem for 3yrs
    - 18, but very mature
    - can cook, prefer not to clean, but ill do whatever I have to do lol

if you are interested please reply, or email me at [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.