Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    sex without love can never be as good as with love… but love without sex is as bad as it gets… sex is too good to settle for love without it… Love can never be as intimate without sexual intimacy and connection.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as they're getting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The vampire)
    I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as their getting it.
    I'm fussy

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as their getting it.
    *they're

ReputationRep:
    *they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starrydog)
    I'm fussy
    I was kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheepish153)
    *they're
    (Original post by Mystery Me)
    *they are.
    Thanks, edited it

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone on TSR is that fussy about sex just as long as they're getting it.
    i wouldn't have sex with a girl i didn't love.

#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    i wouldn't have sex with a girl i didn't love.

#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Although I mostly agree with what you are trying to get at, I feel that your opinion on sexless loving relationships devalues the incredibly loving relationships experienced by many Asexual couples. How much a loving couple misses out on by not having sex is based entirely on how much value they put on sex in the first place.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 23, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.