Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You and your family find yourself in a life-threatening situation. You can save Watch

ReputationRep:
    yourself and only one member of your family, others will die. Who would you save? Why?
    It's not possible to save more than one.

ReputationRep:
    No one

ReputationRep:
    None, I would prefer to die to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Dad. Mum would just spend my inheritance.

ReputationRep:
    I'd not save my mother, because she'd not survive loosing the ones she loves.
    I'd not save my stepfather either. He'd be so sick that my mum died.

I'd save my youngest brother cause he can still do a lot of things, he's good at some stuff.

Anyway, I'd regret not being able to save them all, and this all along my whole goddamn my life; hopefully I could do something with mine, for them, for me.
    I also believe that my boundaries with the person I'd save would be stronger than ever: that's why I'd be saving my youngest brother. I could still be there for him.

ReputationRep:
    Sister; parents would refuse to let me save them instead of her anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I would save my baby brother. If I saved my mum she'd kill me herself because I didn't save my brother (painfully as well)

ReputationRep:
    My brother

ReputationRep:
    my mum

ReputationRep:
    Not saving anyone is worse. You have the opportunity to give someone a second chance at life and you take it away from them and yourself.

I would save my brother without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by solaars)
    I'd not save my mother, because she'd not survive loosing the ones she loves.
    I'd not save my stepfather either. He'd be so sick that my mum died.

I'd save my youngest brother cause he can still do a lot of things, he's good at some stuff.

Anyway, I'd regret not being able to save them all, and this all along my whole goddamn my life; hopefully I could do something with mine, for them, for me.
    I also believe that my boundaries with the person I'd save would be stronger than ever: that's why I'd be saving my youngest brother. I could still be there for him.
    wow you're clearly overthinking this :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :gasp: Nothing is impossible!

Haha. Anyway, to play along:

I'd save myself and my little sister. My older sister barely lives life anyway & my mum has threatened suicide since I was a kid so she wouldn't mind dying.

Well actually...

In that case...

I might save my mum so she can live anyway :hahaha: But then I'd be stuck with her :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Probably my brother. No parent should outlive their child :no:

ReputationRep:
    my lil sister, shes 1 so she wouldn't remember.

ReputationRep:
    Nephew dearest. He's the only one worth keeping.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.