Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What Happens After The Final Interview? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I went to a final interview recently through an agency.

My agency told me she won't know if I got the job or not until HR reach the finance and admin stage. What is this stage?

What happens after the final stage of an interview?

Would appreciate it if someone can explain the whole HR process to me
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by studymanhard)
    Hi

I went to a final interview recently through an agency.

My agency told me she won't know if I got the job or not until HR reach the finance and admin stage. What is this stage?

What happens after the final stage of an interview?

Would appreciate it if someone can explain the whole HR process to me
    Po10tial/stuser, stop keep asking the same dumb questions all over the place. Just wait for people to do their job and they will get back to you at some point. You haven't given nearly enough detail for anyone to know, in fact you'd have to tell us the exact companies involved and then hope one of us worked for the agency for anyone to give any answer that is more than common sense.

ReputationRep:
    Why apply through agency? You do know they are a waste of time right?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.