Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    French Astronauts To Walk On The Sun

French President Jaques Chirac, tired of all of the anti-french jokes, since the start of the invasion of Iraq, has announced with great national pride that the super secret French Space Agency will send the first manned mission of three French astronauts to land, and walk on the Sun.

President Chirac stated " This mission will be of historic important to the world, and restore France's rightful place in the history of the world"

NASSA space scientist's, stunned at the news, asked Mr. Chirca what technology they had developed to keep the astronauts from burning up long before they reached the Sun?

The French President sniffed and replied " Don't be stupid, we are going at night".

ReputationRep:
    The snake and the rabbit

A snake and a rabbit bumped into each other. Pretty easy to do as both were blind. The snake says "Oh excuse me, I didn't see you there, I'm blind you see." The rabbit says "Oh I'm blind too! And I'm an orphan so I don't know what I am." "Me neither," says the snake, "I too am an orphan. Perhaps we could help each other out? If we were to feel each other perhaps we could tell what we were?" "That would be great!" replies the enthusiastic rabbit.

So the snake begins: "You're small and furry, you have long ears and a bushy tail. I'd say you were a rabbit!" The rabbit is delighted, "Thank you so much, now I know! OK my turn!" So the rabbit feels up the snake. "You're thin, slippery and slimy, and you have a forked tongue. I'd say you were French!"

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Dynamite

During WW2, the French resistance fighters, in their finest hour, bravely threw sticks of dynamite at the advancing German troops." "The Germans then lit them and threw them back.

ReputationRep:
    Thats really funi
    xox

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

Anyone know any English jokes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    :mad:

Anyone know any English jokes?
    Well, as you can see, all these jokes are told in English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevanh)
    Dynamite

During WW2, the French resistance fighters, in their finest hour, bravely threw sticks of dynamite at the advancing German troops." "The Germans then lit them and threw them back.
    heard it before

ReputationRep:
    go on google
    search for french military victories
    click on the first result
    enjoy

ReputationRep:
    Not about the french, but a good joke in Captain Corelli's Mandolin was;
    How many gears does an Italian tank have?
    5, 1 forward and 4 reverse.

ReputationRep:
    *not meant to offend, tis the thread theme*

where do french people keep their valuables?

under the soap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    Thats really funi
    xox
    what do you call 10000 french men with their arms up in the air....

.....the army.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.