Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm going to be getting a place confirmed very soon through clearing and I know this has probably been asked before, but which halls are best?

(assuming I have a choice at all haha.)

Parkside Village, Linthorpe or King Edwards Square?

I'm a quiet person to start off with but love to party and meet new people! So yeah, let me know your thoughts

ReputationRep:
    I reserved the last available room for males in Linthorpe so i guess that one might be unavailable.

ReputationRep:
    im waiting for my paperwork for parkside village and my sister went to teeside and says all halls are good

ReputationRep:
    For halls I guess it's really upto what you want really. You'd be likely be living with at least a couple more people in King Ed's, It's a bit of a gamble what room you get as they vary in size but it is the closest to classes as it's on campus.

The reverse is obviously true for Parkside Village, less people, same room size throughout which is pretty large when I went to view but it is a bit further away from campus, though still within walking distance

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.