Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for Nazi items that tell the true story Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am looking to add to my secured collection of Nazi items that tell the true story of this period of history for example I have been trying for years to get the Nazi / Zionist Palestina commemorative coin.

http://www.channer.tv/thursday.htm,%2009-24-09.htm

There are some sellers on some non protected sites claiming to sell it but I think they are scammers.

I am happy to offer high on very extraordinary items, genuine documents of notable historical significance but not ordinary items.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what do you have in your collection already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    what do you have in your collection already?
    Frankfurt Zeitung newspaper 1939 showing photographs of Hitler with various leaders including Mannerheim, Soviet and British representatives with quotations indicate he is trying to make peace deals

Postcard from Auschwitz, polite message thanking for the gifts, describing specific items sent, written in style of ongoing communications to loved ones

Large Aerial photograph of Owicim area including Auschwitz-Birkenau, 1944 high resolution
    Jewish Ghetto coin struck 1944
    Readers Digest 1943 stating that 6 million Jews will be killed
    Widerstand in Auschwits, Bruno Baum 1949
    Crime Doctor, John McCallum including a summary of Charles Larson's forensic autopsies in German camps
    Psych-war - Daniel Learner
    The Rickettsia diseases of Man, 1948 going into detail about findings of German camp deaths

There are some more items I can't remember at this time in the morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you have the nice beginnings of a collection.

It's something I always kind of wanted to do, but people generally think your just a bit loopy/evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    Sounds like you have the nice beginnings of a collection.

It's something I always kind of wanted to do, but people generally think your just a bit loopy/evil.
    Yes there's a long way to go, and I'm pretty sure that as time goes by the rarity value will increase exponentially and with more items added the whole lot will be worth considerable amount of money, perhaps even enough to buy a home for my son.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.