Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are your thoughts on the future of the human race? Is there no hope and are we all doomed? Or are you optimistic and is there a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe we'll all get along one day?

With wars, terrorism, hurtful attitudes being plentiful and the danger of climate change combined with us not doing much about it yet, it'd be interesting to get your thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    You're all doomed. Soon there will be no humans left and vampires will rule the world.

ReputationRep:
    A definite possibility.

ReputationRep:
    I will be dead so I take it upon myself to not give a ****

ReputationRep:
    We will be almost completely wiped by an antibiotic resistant super bug long before we all make friends and have world peace.

ReputationRep:
    Humans as a race will be fine.

We might see a massive reduction in the global population sometime soon but that should only be seen as a good thing.

I'm sure people thought they were at the pinnacle of human achievement at many times in the past but they obviously weren't, people today are no different.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyYYYY)
    What are your thoughts on the future of the human race? Is there no hope and are we all doomed? Or are you optimistic and is there a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe we'll all get along one day?

With wars, terrorism, hurtful attitudes being plentiful and the danger of climate change combined with us not doing much about it yet, it'd be interesting to get your thoughts.
    In terms of technology we are going to see profound innovation and most of us will die powered by nuclear fusion, renewable technology and in an era of space mining and tourism. Africa even will have a relatively nice standard of living.

In terms of living together i see large superstates forming but with racial and religious intolerance i think it likely that cultural differences between the west /east and the middle east/africa especially will lead to conflict even if not war.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.