The Student Room Group

I got sick and tired of rejection

Scroll to see replies

If you're sick of rejection then learn game and start lifting.
If you haven't done both of those I can only assume you're not sick enough of rejection and have room for more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
Ye they made it sort of thinner at the top. Does look way better than when it was broken, because it was all bulbous and wonky lol.

The nose I had when I was a kid didn't look bad though. Like before my nose was broken it looked good. But then it was broken and looked bad and was kinda irreversible. But the nose I have now looks good as well.

lol What about girls? Was tbere definitely a change on how you were received before and after?
Couls you have lived with bulbous and wonky shaped nose? :lol:
just man up and stop being "that guy"; the nice guy; and start being the guy that takes control, whether you personally like to or not
treat yourself as if you're the best guy in the world and it'll pay off - because, hey, girls will assume there's a reason for it.
and it doesn't hurt to make yourself look as good as you possibly can.
yesterday I pretty much got rejected by a girl I absolutely love but so what? pretty sure I'll meet another girl like her again at some point. there's plenty more pussy in the sea.
and at that time I realised something extremely important - men and women CAN'T be friends (e.g. we always referred to each other as "such good friends" - don't even try and convince yourself otherwise, it's hopeless. so in other words - stop being the nice guy because it's literally pointless.
members of the same sex liking each other = friendship, while members of opposite sexes liking each other = heterosexuality (unless she's ugly)
if you are attracted to them, tell them, and if they don't like you, literally it's pointless to think "oh we'll just be friends", so really if she does say no, just forget her
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LostGear
lol What about girls? Was tbere definitely a change on how you were received before and after?
Couls you have lived with bulbous and wonky shaped nose? :lol:

Hmmm. Tbh I've always had girls fancying me through out school. Having my nose broken didn't really change it that much.

But I moved schools after year 9 and had my nose fixed, but I was also working out loads at the same time and looked very athletic by this time (before hand I was just skinny fat). I think because of all of that stuff, the amount of female attention I got was just x1000 more. From that point onwards.
Original post by Anonymous
I got sick and tired of losing
I got sick and tired of being constantly rejected
of being that guy who's ok
of being another dude
another buddy
another friend
a creep
a loser
I got sick of tired of the indifference
being blanked
ignored
set aside for later
flaked on
put on hold
being at the bottom of the priority list
no one batting an eyelid in my presence
of getting ignored when i speak
of being considered worth less
of being cast aside
I got sick and tired of the excuses
"Yeh, I'll dance with you, but I've got to go over there and do something first"
"You're a good guy, im just not looking for someone right now."
"Eww."
"It's not that he's better than you, it's just that, you know."
I got sick and tired of the assumed incompetence
"She's out of your league"
"I'm out of your league."
"Why dont you go for Lucy, she's a nice girl" When in fact Lucy is not a nice girl.
"You friend is cute."
"That guy is nice."
I just got really really sick and tired of it all
I got sick and tired of putting on an exterior to portray how much I did not care
I got sick and tired of waiting that little bit longer before I replied to her messages
In the hope that maybe my indifference would make her appreciate me more
I got sick and tired of pretending to not give a ****
to not give a **** when she was telling me about her current conquest with other gentlemen
I grew tired of pretending that referring to women as bitches and hoes was not taking it's toll on me as an individual
of pretending that making hurtful jokes about them was not a reflection of how I had grown to feel about myself
I got sick and tired of the fact that I yearned for validation so much that It became a large factor in why I pursue women.
I got sick and tired of choosing who I got with based on what my friends would think of me when they saw her.
because I felt the one that I did attract made me look bad, made me look desperate, made me look like I couldnt get someone better.
I just really got sick and tired
So what did I do?
I wrote this piece of literature,
this manifest of my feelings
of all the hurt
of all the anger that is trapped within me
the beast that gets stirred every-time I get rejected
every-time I lose a love interest to someone else
every-time I feel inadequate
Slowly eating away at my personality
Making me bitter with each encounter.

In the end, I just got really really sick of it.
In the end, I decided it was time I started winning.
I decided it was time, I became that guy who is always relevant
That guy who doesn't get ignored,
who doesn't hear excuses after excuses

This is the end and I'm becoming that guy on the other end of the text messages.
That guy on the tip of her tongue
That guy in the reflection of her eyes
of their eyes.
That guy at the receiving end of their unanswered messages and their missed calls.
But only now do I realize,
this guy I'm becoming, he is not interested in them
in fact he is repulsed by them
For each time they reach out to him, It's a reminder
it's a reminder of the rejection, of the worthlessness
and each time, the beast within gets awoken,
the beast within craves freedom

and This is why I decided to get a nose job.

I dont know why I wrote this, Im just sad all the time.

No one totally escapes rejection. But not everybody has to be damadged by it!
If you have a root of rejection in your life, you probably have learned to respond to things in a way that God never intended. For example, if you walk into a room and someone does not give you immidiate attention,you assume that all people in te room dont like you.You feel rejected simply because you felt you didin't get attention. Now, in reality, that could be the furthest thing from the truth.

A person with a root of rejection does not feel right about himself. He is operating out of an emotional deficiency. He has not learned that his worth is based on who he is in christ, not on how other people respond to him. Dont let how other people treat you determine your worth.

Dont be too sad if you dont have 25 people ringing your phone off the hook and ringing down your door all the time. Seek God and let him bring the right people into your life. Because once you get into a relationships you must maintain them; and maintaing relationships with the "popukal" people can sometimes cause a lot pf pressure.

why should you let the thoughsts of others run your life?

Dont worry but be happy about yourself:smile:

Bibs-JM
Original post by Jebedee
If you're sick of rejection then learn game and start lifting.
If you haven't done both of those I can only assume you're not sick enough of rejection and have room for more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does one learn 'game'?
Can we just appreciate a spectacular piece of literature from OP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tehforum
How does one learn 'game'?

Plenty of help out there just a google search away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending