Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Animals vs Humans Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you had to choose to completely eradicate either animals or humans, which do you think deserves to live and why?

I welcome all answers whether they're silly, irrational, passionate, logical or a full blown life lesson into why which one wouldn't be suitable.

I'm not all that fussed about the rights and wrongs in this topic, I prefer to read into a person's true feelings and beliefs, but you are still more than welcome to wipe the floor with facts, statistics and anything else to back up your answer.

For the record, I would choose to rid of all humans. Animals are the best!

ReputationRep:
    are you for real? obv animals....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    are you for real? obv animals....
    I am very real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OTTCuriosity)
    I am very real.
    let me get this str8, ur asking.. would i rather kill all humans or animals?

ReputationRep:
    Well not exactly you, yourself killing them, but if that's how you'd like to put it then yeah, I guess that is what I'm asking

ReputationRep:
    We couldn't survive without bees and other insects so we'd get the same result whichever option was chosen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC)
    We couldn't survive without bees and other insects so we'd get the same result whichever option was chosen.
    In that case, since either way would die out a slow death, which would you rather put out their misery first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OTTCuriosity)
    In that case, since either way would die out a slow death, which would you rather put out their misery first?
    I'm pretty sure we don't make any contributions on this planet, life could get along just fine without us. Apart from some domestic dog breeds

ReputationRep:
    humans

ReputationRep:
    If you eradicate animals, then you're also eradicating humans...

ReputationRep:
    we could make robotic bees

ReputationRep:
    Why can't man and beast learn to coexist peacefully?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Why can't man and beast learn to coexist peacefully?
    Because some men have found pleasure in killing, rather than kill to survive

ReputationRep:
    Humans are animals :facepalm:

Also if you eradicated every single species of animal except humans the whole global ecosystem would be ****ed causing no end of problems.

ReputationRep:
    Well. I thought this would have been a better debate rather than getting straight to the point of logic and political correctness. What a shame.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.