Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Birthday or birth time? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When it's the day of your birth do you regard it as your birthday or do you only regard it as your birthday based on the time you was born?

I.e I was born at 3:07am so at 12am I won't be a year older I'll only be x years 364 days, 20 hours and 53 mins old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MylittlePlusle)
    When it's the day of your birth do you regard it as your birthday or do you only regard it as your birthday based on the time you was born?

I.e I was born at 3:07am so at 12am I won't be a year older I'll only be x years 364 days, 20 hours and 53 mins old...
    Birthday! I was born at 9:24pm so if I followed my birth time; I wouldn't get much of one!

ReputationRep:
    Birth week! Celebrate a few days early and a few days late so everyone can fit around their schedules Lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I just count it as my bday as soon as it turns midnight. Even if I waited until the exact time I was born, I wouldn't have to wait long since I was born at 1:04am.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Midnight of that day, my mother can't even remember my real birth time she just tells my brother and I we were both around 11 :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.