Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    I've been living in this flat for a year and half now, and It is GREAT. ITs really spacious and It's close to central. It's in kilburn/willseden green area. It's only about 15 mints to bond street and loads of night buses. I guess the best thing would be this and really big rooms ( also A LOT of privacy ! ) that you don't need a lounge to escape from your tiny room, so my previous flatmates and I turned the lounge into a bed room which will bring down the rent a lot! so It is really cheap as well. my flat mates are going abroad on a course, I'm the only one that is left but I really don't want to leave so I am looking for a few people who will share it with me and look for some other people together to live with if there isn't 4 of us.

A bit about me, I'm south korean, raised in south korea, spent quite a while in New York, and am here on the fashion design course. I'm easy going, easy to get along with, I can be friends with most of the people. Please message me asap, I will send you the photos and details and we can sort this big headache out....... thanks!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am in need of a room.

I will be coming to study fashion postgrad from September - June/September. How close is it to the tube and do you have photos?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.